Energy audit plan
After the introduction of Decree No. 140/2021 Coll. on energy audit, which came into force on 1 April 2021, the procedure for the preparation of energy audits has changed significantly. A necessary part of the energy audit is now also the energy audit plan, which is the basic document between the contracting authority and the energy audit contractor. It determines the details of the audit, its structure and the form of the output. The plan is agreed upon by both parties before work on the audit begins.
The content of the energy audit plan is as follows:
- Level of detail of the energy audit - there is a choice of three levels according to the level of detail.
- The needs of the client and their expectations to achieve the objectives of the energy audit.
- Criteria for evaluating and ranking opportunities for energy reduction.
- Requirements for the cooperation of the contracting authority.
- List of strategic documents that may influence the form of the audit or the proposed measures.
- Administrative details - name of specialist, date, signatures.
Various details of the energy audit set out in the energy plan:
What you get: An overview of the energy management + suggestions for energy saving measures
- Property owners
- Property Management
- Facility Management
- State Administration
- Businesses and companies with their own premises