DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ENERGY AUDIT?
1. What is studied in an energy audit?
In an energy audit, different aspects are studied, such as contracts with electric companies, power input, efficiency of equipment and machinery as well as lighting and computing sites, insulation, staff sensitivity among others.
2.Who can perform an energy audit?
Energy audits can be performed by certified energy auditors.
3. What are the benefits of energy audits?
Through audits, energy losses are detected and improvement measures are provided, thus avoiding inefficiencies. This is due to the fact that a personalized study can understand consumption costs. The impedance of the improvement measures opens the possibility for companies to become more competitive.
4. What results does the energy audit present?
They are presented as results of improvements to reduce the energy consumption of the facilities. Subsequently, an economic investment study is carried out in which the amortization is valued according to the cost estimate, the savings obtained and the energy prices to estimate the return of each project.
5. Should the food energy audit measures be implemented?
Of course, it is appropriate, however, it does not have to be a duty. If you decide not to implement any of the proposed measures, nothing happens. However, it is good to always agree with the developer that the general measures are in line with their economic capabilities.
6. How is the energy audit rate?
The price depends on several factors:
- Availability of documentation for energy management (construction documentation for buildings, technologies, etc.)
- Extensive and complex audited energy economy
- The speed at which the audit is performed
Energy audit rates are standardized for industrial and production sites ranging from 60,000 to 300,000, and for residential buildings of 16,000 to 70,000, and for administrative buildings of 35,000 to 90,000. Do not hesitate to use our contact form for a specific quote. You can communicate the price depending on the situation.
7. What loss of validity do you have?
For most of the cases, the audits are valid for 4 years, where at least 85% of the total consumption of the facilities must be studied.